Sunday, June 19, 2011

The Petal Rain















One moment in a peaceful warm summer night.

Where all the flowers are gracefully blossoming.
Under the gathering stars swayed by the wind.
Reflecting the summer night with all living colors.

I breathe the summer air with all it's wisdom.
I lay my body on the warm grass facing the sky.
Releasing my mind to the wave of serene space.
Drowning my mortal body in the tender ground.

I close my eyes seeking for peace and freedom.
May my soul leave my body for some moments.
To feel free, to feel peace and divine happiness.
Far away from fear, pain and the sorrow of life.

One by one the flower petals land on my face.
I open my eyes and knew that the time is over.
I began to feel the pain again loneliness strikes.
Love is like an over flowing river, it never stops.

Memory can be so beautiful and unforgettable.
We can only remember but couldn't turn back.
When our love ones were taken away from us.
Shards of memories could be shards of blades.

Silently my tears streaming down on my face.
The wind touches my shoulder to remind me.
To wake me up and to move on with my life.
I smiled in bitterness staring at the petal rain.

Written by Reny Kanon
Tribute to all the people who lost their love ones.

3 comments:

  1. ketika seseorang berpikir dalam gelombang perasaan yang menyengatnya............
    masa lalu ibarat bayangan gelap dalam kumparan gerhana matahari dan bulan yang membuat gamang....
    musim musim berlalu tanpa asa...
    adalah kekosongan yang menyakitkan....
    gemerincing air hujan dititian adalah tangis beku tanpa air mata....

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...sorry iam late... welcom... your,s is the best

    ReplyDelete