Friday, June 8, 2012

#0001 Journal

It's been a while since the last time I logged in to my blog.. boy I missed a lot of things here lol! Many things happened many things changed. And among those changes some things were stay remain.. Sometimes it's for the good sage, sometimes it's the other way around... nothing is certain anymore. Led by hope I keep on searching for some answers.. answers that only can be revealed by myself and time. Sometimes the right path is not the easiest one... Wish me luck my friend.

4 comments:

  1. yap ... a very simple answer and it was in the floor heart that was in storm of ocean, up and down made LOSTED , or in the jungle and garden file brain cells that the light word is illuminate..maybe like simple pass word?.... so in my deep heart..i pray to myself and for you ....the creator of the universe bless me and u and all the same soulmate

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's great to hear from you again my friend.. thank you for the prayer I need a lot of it right now. And also I need a lot of luck lol! how are you man? Hope you have a nice day and got your missions accomplished.

      Delete
  2. ha ha ha ....sometimes need sometimes need a forecaster or a fortune teller, maybe miracle . xi xi xi..Lol... i'am fine....a little program have successed..just sufficient for my minimalis needs..ha ha ha... my dreaming no progress..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's a song from Deep Purple the title is The Gypsy.. and the lyrics are amazing..

      Tell me, gypsy, can you see me In your crystal ball I'm asking you what can I do My back's against the wall
      And I can't hold on much longer So, I've come to you my friend For now my life seems at an end
      I came to see you once before One hundred years ago You took my hand and broke the spell That should have let me go
      But my years have gone so slowly So, I'm here again my friend For now my life is at an end

      Delete