Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Laughter


Whenever I could see the sky still shining upon me
I stare it moves and changing color before dusk fall
Sun ray shines through my eyes and illuminate my heart
the warm breeze embraces me with it's formless body 

I could feel you around me in every air I breath
wrapping my lonely body with all your fiery lust
Your beauty and curves always leave me restless
the harder I try to ignore the more I got swollen

You brought joy to my live each day I wake up
made my heart smile whenever I see your face 
Like a butterfly touches my cold tender heart
and like a flame you melt me down to my knees 

As my sight flew away following the traveling sky 
I brought my heart and my thoughts up there
Fly my hope and dreams to across the horizon
leaving all the old memories beneath the clouds 

written by RKF

No comments:

Post a Comment