Monday, February 1, 2010

First day on February 2010

Today is the first time i made my blog, inspired by a friend named Ratri Chibi. We never actually met but somehow i feel her like a water in the desert. No matter how sad or upset she were, she always finds her way to be happy and make people around her feel warm. I wish I could be like her one day, to live my life without burden and be able to give warm smile in the lips and heart to all my friends. I feel blessed to know her, thanks to my older friends that invited me to join the Plurk community, may God bless them all always.

3 comments:

  1. *hugs*
    Thank God i have a friend like you ^^
    thank you <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank God that I met a friend like you *hugs* <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks canon.... Plurk community?, i thing chibi is my grand mother... cool

    ReplyDelete