Tuesday, February 2, 2010

The Sea and The Sky


You are the sea, bearing my colors within you. I watch you beneath me day and night with my sun and my moon above you. Always cover you with my love and colors follow you to wherever you go.
By sunset i warm you with my orange sun and purple shades, by night i embrace you with my diamond stars. Each time when i stared at you i saw myself reflected on your beautiful surface, sometime with a rainbow or a cloudy face.
You never give up to reach me with your waves, sometimes you got so desperate with yourself hitting the coral cliff with your raging waves. And sometimes you get so peaceful and calm wiping the lonely shore softly and gently till you get restless and sad.
When despair raging within me i gathered all my rain clouds and cry upon you my sea, only my tears could ever reached you carrying all my feelings to blend in you. You sent your soul to me through evaporation i absorb every day and night, creating thunder storms within me. Drowning my soul slowly to an endless journey.
My beautiful sea, why we look so close but will never be together, but our love is for eternity.

Written by Reny Kanon

1 comment: