Sunday, December 11, 2011

Innuendo (The Devil's Eye)

Tell me gypsy can you see her in your crystal ball?
She came to me hundred weeks ago to be my lover
Without her in my arms to mend my scattered heart
My days are gray and the future seems sorrowed

I love her more than a word can say without a doubt
Since she's gone from my days my loneliness spreads
The time we spent together could never be replayed
My love for her kept me away from falling to heaven

The wind blew in to my face as our time passing by
I stood alone watching the sea moves under the sky
No depth could divine my love or to reach in my soul
I am ready if this heart would be once again broken

All my sweet feelings were torn and I no longer care
I continue to live my life and enjoy this numb feeling
If  I lost her forever my heart and soul will die with her
My lips are smiling as the devil offering me his heart

Written by Crying Devil
Disclaimer: I do not own the picture

No comments:

Post a Comment