Thursday, December 1, 2011

The Seperated World (Wish)

nothing could hold me back
not even love hope or dreams
follow the raging beating mood
my adrenaline is uncontrolled

got to move on got to stay high
releasing the animal inside me
i just try to escape from myself
nothing left to believe anymore

i wanna hit the wall and scream
so sick of this regular ****'in life
or just trying to prove myself
looking for pride, fright or a fight

i inspired you, you influenced me
you ****** my mind so bad man
or i just freaked out.. anyway
you made me happy man i'm flattered

things ain't matter anymore
no more such right or wrong
wish i could just burst and die
just to prove that i was alive

thanks man~

Written by: A Wacko Eminem Style hahahah -peace-
Inspired by Eminem

No comments:

Post a Comment