Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Lonely Moon




















You follow me anywhere like a bright shadow
on the field of moon flowers bloom and sway
you cover me with your shimmering pale light
the windless air spoken and move around me
you wrap my naked soul and flow to the night.

Where serenity could stop the relentless time
where love and peace could merge and kiss. 
on this field I stood before the moon and stars 
in space between the horizons of life and death
I strife with all my faith to reveal my deliverance.

Where I closed my eyes and all the beasts sleep
staring at you with my heart been so painful to me 
and respiring your remembrance wounds my soul
I followed your scent to the deepest pit of a dream
you're consuming me from the inside to stay alive.

Chilly breeze slowly blowing and pierced my bare skin 
no more reassuring warmth surrounding my lonely heart
only gleam of hope and memories of you kept me going
wherever you are or how far I'd still be there to find you
even I have buried my heart beneath the ground I stood.

Written by RKF
Disclaimer: I do not own the picture

No comments:

Post a Comment