Saturday, November 15, 2014

Requiem of a Dream


In a hot water spring on the mountain heights
we submerge and blend our longings and pleasure.
With our wringing wet body we gaze at each other 
my heart pounding wild when you look into my eyes.

Water drips from our hair form ripples on the surface 
small at start then spreading widely to the entire spring.
A butterfly flew so beautifully but then just disappeared  
spreading hopes like a siren song from the distance.

Under the graceful moonlight we toast our unholy bliss
flower petals raining upon us and scattered on the water.
Before the thousand stars our hearts pledge a promise 
to always together and love one another in life and death.

Mountain peaks went through the clouds and disappears
formless border lies between reality and realm of dream
Every day I had to wake up from a dream inside a dream 
a requiem held within my heart for each dream I drowned.

Written by RKF
Disclaimer: I do not own the picture

No comments:

Post a Comment