Monday, February 16, 2015

Be Careful For What You Wish For... Because You Might Get It.

Last Friday I went to Singapore for medical check up and had some treatments, today the medical report has sent to my email and they said i have cancer and needed to do CT-Scans to know what stage of the cancer I'm having. I was surprised with the report but not really shocked, what will be will be. You all know mostly of my writings are not far from misery and death but also rising hopes for happiness and better stage of many anguish. I just hope what is happening now would change my life to something better in a way I wanted even I know I might have to give up something I have been living through for years. Some hopes may be failed to deliver but other hopes would come to replace the loss. Nothing last forever everything sooner or later would come to an end. So peace to all in this universe.. even the stars and the sun would one day burst.

No comments:

Post a Comment