Saturday, February 7, 2015

The Peace The Sea The Sky and The Immortal


















I'd do anything to seek you my define peace
I'd dive and sail all the sea across the horizon.
I'd never stop searching under the moving sky 
In the brightest day and the darkest night.

The moon whispers of an boundless loneliness  
stars twinkle like crystal tears trapped in the sky.
My mortal body may damaged by age and time
but my soul will never die and shall live forever.

I shall be reborn again and again until I find you
wherever you are I'd find you my eternal love.
Our souls shall never change through time  
I'd know it's you when I feel the same peace.

Two hearts search for each other shall not break
they are already broken on the moment they fell.
The fragments has merged as we had each other 
you and I are one because our love is immortal.

Written by RKF
Disclaimer I do not own the picture

No comments:

Post a Comment