Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Clouds Without Rain


















I came by to the place where I met you
I stared and stood there for some time
Felt the cold air moving through my face
The sun was sleeping behind the clouds

I couldn't find my shadow on the ground
Only cracks that gone wider each day
I bent my knees and touch the ground
Letting the dry dust running on my palm

I saw you smiling in my restless mind
I stayed for a while and started to smile
My days were cloudy but no falling rain
No embracing warmth or refreshment

I stood up and turn my back around
Began my steps back to where I came
In my heart I said to you I missed you
Each day I came to see if you're there

The nights were dull without the stars
In loneliness I went through my days
Time wouldn't stop tormenting my soul
My life were empty without your love

Written by: Reny Kanon

No comments:

Post a Comment