Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Falling Sky
















Day and night I stare up at the moving sky

The gray clouds are covering your blue surface
I wish I could be the wind to case them away
I wish I could reach your bright delicate skin

You only can be seen but couldn't be touched
I walked through the lonely road beneath you
A path that never ends with no certain answer
Like a lost soul that couldn't find it's way home

Day and night I saw you wondering above me
I wish I could be the clouds to be close to you
I wish I could be the sun that made you bright
Or the moon and stars that beautify you at night
Written by Reny Kanon
I love you my love, and i always will

6 comments:

  1. mayby i had been pass away in this travel....gray..dark..my view points not vocus.. would you mind to tell me the deep deep dark side....iam get crazy..my headic is echo

    ReplyDelete
  2. so deep that nothing could full fill it that the only thing that could make it better is to cover the hole and hollow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lord.. this heart burn blood was melted... "d'efect"..like an eruption the volcano..NOTHING COULD FULL FIT..right.....in my cold night 03.00, the cry wolf have bowed...his melo but hardrock song "dont cry "..gun n roses.. frozen that volcano .. temporarily. TO COVER THE HOLE AND HOLLOW need tecknic and times, right?

    ReplyDelete
  4. euuh champ plang ... u rank cerry use, u..ticam i, bo dhor.com, anta/i said: "... This blog contains sadness and misery but also enlightening hopes to find true happiness" ....eh... find true happiness..i agree...cool

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stanley, i couldn't wait to read your creation.

    ReplyDelete