Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Infinite Loneliness


You said.. when I stare at you, your heart sheds like the leafs slowly falling from the tree burying your naked soul.
Summer came and spring left through my back door.. your warmth embraces me like the arms of the yellow sun ray.
Wind of autumn blowing through my face impaling my soul and carry me away from you.
I'm frozen in the winter without you to wrap my heartless body under the icy lake of my prison.
When I see you stood before me I reached out my arm to hold you close but  my hand went through your image, you're so close yet so far away.
I drift like a leaf in the stormy wind didn't want to let go where my heart belong.
Day by day I walk this narrow path following to where the voice guiding me, to the highest mountain or the deepest ocean.
When the brightest will and the darkest wish collide neither day or night weather you're right or wrong you will always be alone.


Written by RKF
Disclaimer: I do not own the picture

No comments:

Post a Comment