Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Land of Tombs


















On the land of tombs beneath the moving clouds
where the night and day are no longer disparate
there lies my body under the shadow of the sun.
Pale light of the wandering moon shines through
shiny particles floating slowly in the atmosphere.

I stare at the still air over the swaying meadow 
everything seem peaceful and beautifully serene. 
Rain of tears sent down from the starry night sky
washing away all the warmth from my bare skin.
Within my heart I seek for shelter to ease the pain.

Memories were left behind the forgotten rainbow
blessed sadness are evaporating in the lonely air 
absorbed by the resting souls around the tombs.
Inhale your sorrows and immerse your soul in love
relinquish your resentment, in wisdom you find peace. 

Written by RKF
Disclaimer: I do not own the picture 

No comments:

Post a Comment