Thursday, October 23, 2014

My Ocean Queen


Oceania my deepest sorrow in my hollow piece of mind
Under the moon and sun I covered you with my soul
from the distance I caress you with my soothing breeze
On your surface I paint my colors and watch my reflection
how great and bright I was or even dark gloomy and lost
Through your infinite depth I saw your loneliness swallows
each day you called up my name with your pounding waves
each night I rained my tears to touch your beautiful face
You always lie there bare before my sleepless eyes
without me enabled to lay my tortured body on yours
I wish to fall and drown myself in side your deepest abyss
merge our body and soul for eternity in love and despair
Every single gaze I made was every torture I received
your beauty is my torment I'm drowning in my own lust
Time after time I seek for the peace of my mind and soul
Day and night my love for you devouring my beating heart

Written by RKF




















 Disclaimer: I do not own the picture

No comments:

Post a Comment