Tuesday, December 16, 2014

When I See You




















Come to me Ophelia my beautiful queen
lay with me and feel how much I want you 
hold me closely and sway with me all night
I would share my warmth for you to keep
in your heart forever I would love to stay

Happiness is when I have myself on you
peace is when I release all my cum in you 
in your hand I let you to hold my hard on 
rub and suck it hard with all your desire
make me moan and fill full your curiosity

Between your legs I am all yours to savor
I'm lovong you with every thrust of my cock
I enjoy every moan I heard from your lips 
nothing is more arousing than watching you
naked and gasping in between your moans

Now you will never be safe from my hands 
I will make you cum every day and night
I will always be your deepest satisfaction
and when I'm gone you will long for more 
but need no worry cause you have my heart

Writen by: RKF
Disclaimer: I do not own the picture

No comments:

Post a Comment