Tuesday, December 16, 2014

When You're Here


When I'm with you my days blossoming with colors
when you were gone my days are black and white
when you were near my heartbeat pounding fast
like the wave buffeted by the wind along the shore

All the words of love I've been keeping in my mind 
so much I want to tell you but my lips are sealed
every time you look at me my heart smiles with joy
like the breeze blowing through my beating heart 

Every move you made recorded in my mind 
and every step I made follows where you go
like a butterfly attracted to colorful flowers
seem you are so match with my color of love

Night and day I pictured you in my mind 
hoping that one day you would be my lover
my heart sings when I hear my phone rings 
many times I try to say but my lips are sealed

Written by: RKF
Disclaimer: I do not own the picture

No comments:

Post a Comment