Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Crimson Blood


Whenever i see you standing there alone,
it makes me want to move myself closer.
To touch you, hold you, have you, own you.
I want your heart, your body and your desire.
I want to crawl on you and merge with you.
Starting from the eyes going down bellow.


Time passing by like the autumn wind,

blowing our passion to the crimson scape.
Our blood rushes to fill full our lusty thirst.
Looking for pure satisfaction in pleasure.
When love and lust is combined as one,
none is ever enough to make them flew.

We gaze at each other to start another.
When holding back is getting too much.
I know you want to feel me deep inside,
as much my body desires to lay on you.
One by one second falls taken by the time.
Let me be the one to make it last forever.

written by: Reny Kanon

No comments:

Post a Comment