Tuesday, May 24, 2011

The Queen and The Knight

She was the queen and the most beautiful one
Surrounded by her guards and her powerful king
She looked in glimpse just to sight my presence
I tried so hard to ignore her beauty and charm

She was like a full moon in the dark of night
I strive to resist cause I was just her knight
One day I caught her eyes stared in pain
Her soul screaming behind her fiery eyes

That moment my heart beats stopped
An invisible arrow just struck me down
I couldn't breathe not even to swallow
Been trying so hard not to falling apart

Day by day time torturing our filthy souls
And we both knew that we lust each other
Her love and lust seduced me to surrender
One night she stripped down all my dignity 

Written by Reny Kanon

4 comments:

  1. its the bloody love...............god (Laa ilaha illa Allah) bless the knight...cool...............................................................amazing..................................its too deep.......................the grey life...

    ReplyDelete
  2. then the king caught them and chopped his head lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow wow be patien ..let me see ..... HA HA HA HA and than reni kanon the narrator arrested Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Anonymous is you right Bavel? HAHAHAHA

    ReplyDelete