Thursday, May 19, 2011

Empty Bottle

Day by day I spend my time in silent,
night after night I search for a dream.
Everything seem not certain anymore,
in this mind live so doubtful thoughts.
Vanishing the fire slowly to darkness,
stepping my feet further to nowhere.

I lay my helpless body on my couch,
letting my restless mind taking over.
In silence my heart screams in pain,
trying to swallow everything in vain.
I searched my lonely soul in the dark,
but all I can find is just an emptiness.

All this time my soul lives in despairs,
too many tears of miseries has fallen.
The fire in my eyes get weaker in time,
brightness seems so far away to reach.
I don't know for how long I shall suffer,
my broken heart refused to surrender.

Time is so cruel without you by my side,
I would give everything to make it done.
Even my heart bleeds on this thorny path,
alone I try to make some changes inside.
To put away sadness, anger and hatreds
so one day happiness shall come to me.

Written by: Reny Kanon

No comments:

Post a Comment