Thursday, May 19, 2011

The Moon and The Wolf

I walked through the field of grass
under the full moon on one night.
The trees whispering in the wind
and silvery grass shining so bright.

I gazed up to watch the starry sky
the night was so graceful and still.
Watching me standing beneath it
I saw the moon was smiling at me.

Then slowly I felt my heart moved,
the moon is so beautiful and bright.
But somehow I sense a loneliness,
even the stars were always there..

Suddenly I feel sadness rushing in,
like missing someone for too long.
From distance I heard the wolf howls
the same loneliness spread in the air.

Now I knew that they were once lover
but a tragic fate separate them forever.
I lay myself on the white silvery grass,
letting the wind to free my spirit away.

Written by Reny kanon
Dedicated to my old friend Black Wolf

2 comments: