Saturday, May 21, 2011

Lonely












Afternoon sun ray touches my lonely skin.

I closed my eyes to feel this serene warmth.
I remember the time I had you in my arms.
That moment I knew there's no other peace.

Rain clouds gathered so gloomy and gray.
They try to wash away the yellow sun ray.
I stood alone in the rain with empty stare.
Hoping it would drown my miserable soul.

Cold wind blowing through my warm body.
Stabbed my heart with it's chill and blades.
Leaving me there with my untold memories.
I wish you were standing there to hug me.

Written by: Reny Kanon

2 comments:

  1. like this.
    just hope, dream, and everything to make it real.
    not just for love, but anything as if as it good.
    keep movin' on, bro.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks sist, i hope you will reach all your dream :D

    ReplyDelete