Sunday, November 13, 2011

The Bearer of Light

He was once the brightest star,
most beautiful beyond description.
He was the seal of perfection,
a masterpiece of all God's creations.

Full of wisdom and perfect in beauty,
a musician and was given exalted position.
No other angel, no other being was created,
with intelligence that God had given to him.

But this perfect angel also has a free will.
His heart was proud because of his beauty,
he corrupt his wisdom for the sage of his splendor.
He refused to serve God, but want to be served.

In his heart he said,"I will ascend to heaven,
I will raise my throne above the stars of God,
I will ascend to the tops of the clouds,
I will make myself like the Most High".

God says to him,"Iniquity was found in you."
Therefore God cast him out from heaven.
His white bright wings turns to shadow black,
an archangel has fallen into the darkness of hell.


Not all the words are my own some were taken from Isaiah 14:12-14 NIV
Disclaimer: I do not own the picture

3 comments:

  1. "...God says to him,"Iniquity was found in you."
    Therefore God cast him out from heaven.
    His white bright wings turns to shadow black,
    an archangel has fallen into the darkness of hell.

    Not all the words are my own some were taken from Isaiah 14:12-14 NIV.......
    i like it that manuscryp..very much...that's a puzzle, full mystery..we must find the ...and bravo bravo... these are what u mean about DARK HEART BLACK SEPHIROTH...black angel..ha ha ha.. advent...the orisinil literature..genius.. cool ...

    you genius explorer my frend...

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks.. i like contradicted stuffs my friend :D
    i love to describe without mentioning the name directly. lux is light, ferre is bearer so light bearer it is

    ReplyDelete
  3. exhausting ....waste of life energy ........ i see..i learning it..

    ReplyDelete