Sunday, November 27, 2011

I'm sitting in front of my computer then suddenly the light gets poor. Damn... it's almost 5 p.m, how fast the time passing by. Day by day I spend my time the same way.. what a life.. what a life.. and still I 'm eating my heart out. Drain my mind.. talking to myself. Hey my friends are out there.. but who cares.. I'm a loner. Sometimes I enjoy.. and sometimes I don't, i think that's still normal isn't it? My boredom is eating me.. I'm an art person who is trapped in the business world.. Am I happy? no I'm not. But do I enjoy the money I get? Yes.. So what's more important? satisfaction or happiness? the answer is both! Or.. maybe I asked the wrong question.. Idealistic or realistic? oh yeah.. that's the right question. I guess I have to be realistic before I get to idealistic, ain't that sucks? Yes reality is sucks!! sucks!! my life sucks!! All I got is time.. yes time.. couldn't stop time. Oh Chronos the God of time, you're the father of Zeus aren't you? And oh yes.. I knew Thor since long time.. but I just find out that he is the son of Odin, silly me.

2 comments:

  1. xi xi xi.. This evening, at 10:00 I go home. I've resolve office problem, it's easy .. I regret .. i have finished it too quickly ... why? huh .. I should slow it down ... they are too comfortable!! I might have to be an artist in my world...idealis..maybe.. cool ..the myth of greek romance.. night frend

    ReplyDelete
  2. great.. even better.. cool... night too frend

    ReplyDelete