Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Forgotten Love

























I was striving on a bloody battle ground,
 
when they captured me as their prisoner
They took away my sword and also my pride
day after day I was tortured in the dungeon
Until the time she came and saw me there
A strange emotion struck when I saw her face 

One day she had me moved in to her chamber
And on her bed my both hands were tied
It was getting harder to breath lately, 
this unusual feeling had filled full my chest
There's no more space left for me to breath
my mouth were opened to gasp some air

And I knew she had been standing there

watching my chest moving for breath
Then she came closer to watch my face
Gently she covered my opened mouth
with her beautiful tender red wine lips
We kissed so deeply without a touch
 
I couldn't make a move or even say a word
she killed me softly with her deadly kiss
I felt her warm hand while my sight fades
slowly it was sliding down to my private part
I tried to struggle but all my efforts were useless
this kind of pleasure was too precious to be fought
 
She crawled up on me and revealed her breasts
one after another she fetched them to my lips
Then she moved down to unbind my hard erection
inside her mouth she kept it delighted and warm
And the more I moaned the more she becoming
I wished that she would untied my both hands
 
A familiar weapon appeared from behind her back
she aimed my throat with a gleaming sword
So close to my ear she whispered our chronicles
she were longing so long while I was with another
Maybe I did cost her a great pain and suffering 
Might it be once she was mine and I was hers
 
But pity it didn't recall my lost memory
an evil spell had removed her from my retention
In tears she stabbed my heart with my own sword
In my dying breath she kissed me one more time
I never knew that pain could be felt so good
It was getting too dark to see, in her arms I died in peace

Written by: RENY KANON
Inspired by The Legend of Sigurd and Brunhilde
Disclaimer: I do not own the picture

4 comments:

  1. this is the longest poem i ever made, maybe one day i shall write a short story.. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. actually it is very hard to tell the story of
    ..." ...captured me....."...day after day I was tortured in the dungeon..... ,that's a common in a war/battle.
    "...Until the time you came and saw me there
    ...bla bla bla ...i like it.
    that women who was captured....uniqe sexual appetite model... it's horrible...

    ReplyDelete
  3. it was a man who was captured not a woman... lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. yap...i did...wrong in writing.. "that women who was captured", teknickly..i understand..she.. beatiful..red lips..the breasts..cool...thanks..

    ReplyDelete