Friday, November 4, 2011

The Remains

This heart is heavy
and these feet are tired.
My mind is empty
and my spirit has died.

Won't take long
before I turn to a zombie.
Won't take far
to watch this body collapse.

I stop my foot steps
turn around and smile.
In my anguish I laugh so hard
breaking the wall of sanity.

I fell down on my knees
with both palms on the ground.
Grasping the dry land
and crush them in my hands.

They break to scattered dust
like fragments of a broken heart.
My tears and sweat are dripping
wet the ground then vanished.

It's getting hard to breathe
the air is thick and my chest is full.
My love for you is eternal
and so does my pain and grief.

Written by Reny Kanon

4 comments:

  1. Yes Stanley, i am very tired lately.. any idea what shall i do...?

    ReplyDelete
  2. reny kanon my shadow frend ..you are a hard worker,that's a fact ...that can't be denied...(damn ! what i had written)
    I wear glasses, myopia. My eyes often become heavy, tired, then rose to mye head, wow wow wow very dizzy ... Then I OPEN MY EYEGLASSES ..I can't look away ... sometimes i bowed. " why my view have blurred? ..
    I closed my eyes. ..suddenly I heard: " tek tek tek, NASI GORENG !NASI GORENG!..xi xi xi.. tek tek tek .... while..i was stunned .. TING! good idea! yes .. yes .. yes .. then I got up and approached the carpenter trade .. they say .. Mang EMOD, xi xi xi.. whatever .. and talk while eating ....anything.. not a meal that was the problem ....where are the tired?
    My brain in regional planning, without accidentally ..moving to a simpler world.. and i enjoyed.. find the simple world, my frend..talking..listen..do not judge them, follow the flow of conversation, enjoy your self in sub ordinat..simple wold..

    night frend.... sleep like a baby

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh god not like a baby... i'd wake up and cry in the middle of the night.... lol

    ReplyDelete