Thursday, November 17, 2011

Coffee and Cigarettes

Smoking alone in the corner of my room
A cup of black coffee is sitting by my side
It is half empty while the astray is half full
Smoke by smoke came out from my mouth

Every blow carry away my unpleasant feelings
But my wounded heart keep on providing them
Along with a hurtful joy and enjoyable delusions
My lips are smiling but too bad not with my eyes

This lonely heart is getting colder by night
Within my mind I try to find your warmth
And I did the same thing night after night
I began to enjoy this tormenting pleasure

I open my window to let some fresh air to join in
The city lights are glittering against the night sky
I always knew that you never been mine alone
But why life is so black and white without you

Written by Reny Kanon
Disclaimer: I don't own the picture

No comments:

Post a Comment